As one of the original WSIB approved first aid teaching delivery agencies, Link to Life™ has had a simple mission since 1982: To prepare workplace responders as the first link to life in a medical emergency.
Hundreds of corporations request our unique approach to training for their employees each year. Our seminars are fun, focused and tailored to the needs of your workplace.
We are approved by:
WSIB (reg. 1101)
Meet the CPR/AED guidelines of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR)
and the Bill 10 Child Care and Early years act in Ontario
We do not believe in lectures, endless video clips or boring slide presentations as a teaching methodology, but rather have proven over the past 30 years that students learn best when they are involved. We utilize interactive partner exercises, group scenario role-playing and practical hands on training methods so each participant feels confident to respond and understands their role as the workplace first-aider. We believe the classroom should be the rehearsal for the real emergency.
All of our WSIB approved seminars also include adult CPR and or AED (automated external defibrillator) certification.
We conduct the training on site at your convenience, with a minimum group size required, day-evening or weekends. For smaller groups we offer public classes at our head office.
For more information on our unique seminars or to reserve a program in Ontario, Canada contact us at:
Call (416) 398-5033 9-4 p.m. (eastern time) OR CALL 1-800-663-5465 (Canada and U.S.)
Fax: (416) 398-5034
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
SINCE 1982 – The Link to Life™ Difference
- Link to Life™ was the first training corporation to integrate first-aid and CPR training into a one or two day format.
- We were the first agency to create unique CHILD EMERGENCY focused workshops for daycare professionals.
- We use learner-centred teaching methods, including role playing, and maximum partner practice, to ensure realism and experience.
- We offer annual refresher workshops to ensure your confidence.
- We provide first-aid and infection control materials for the workplace.
- Student Database – we keep records of all graduates and send annual reminders.
- We guarantee your satisfaction or money back.
Our certified instructors come from a variety of backgrounds including firefighting, nursing, education, medicine, health and fitness and business. Some of our trainers have been with us over twenty years. Our most consistent feedback from clients is, “Your trainers made the learning process fun and focused for our workplace. This is the best first course we have ever had”.
We maintain a database of all certified employees and provide annual reminders to help you organize your training needs. Contact us for more information or to reserve your seminar. 416 398-5033